Center for Complex Neurology Overcomes Staffing Shortages
The Center for Complex Neurology, a three-provider practice located in Phoenix, AZ, serves patients with diverse needs. Opening their practice with only a few staff members in 2019, being able to respond quickly to patient needs and having effective communication was important when choosing to implement Klara.
We have been understaffed for two years with no receptionist, and we honestly don’t need one with the automation and integration into our phone tree that Klara offers. Our patients and potential patients can reach us via our website, voicemail, or directly through Klara. It has been an investment we will never regret.
ranking “above average”
patient forms collected¹
- Patients needed help and answers quickly
- Small office had limited staff and resources
- Repetitive tasks neededto be streamlined
- Patients are able to quickly get in contact with the practice, via texting through Klara
- Staff shortages have affected everyone, but utilizing technology like Klara has helped with quick and easy patient communication
- Through Klara’s interface with their EHR, many repetitive tasks have been automated so staff is able to focus on caring for patients²
1 From January 2019, when Center for Complex Neurology became a Klara customer, through April 2023.
2 Results may vary depending on medical practice size, product usage and other variables.